60" Round Oil Cloth Tablecloth - BLACK STRIPE & BLACK TRIM
~ Oilcloth Care Instructions ~
Simply wipe clean when splattered or spilled on! Yes, it's that easy!
~Do NOT place in washing machine~
~Do NOT place in dryer or dry clean~
~Do NOT iron oilcloth~
- For best results, store oilcloth rolled up and not folded.
- Folded oilcloth will crease & wrinkle. No problem though! Just lay oilcloth in the sun a few hours & the wrinkles disappear from the warmth of the sunlight.
- To clean oilcloth, easily wipe down with a damp cloth, antibacterial wipe OR simply hose down with the water hose!
- Small items like placemats and bibs can be hand washed in the sink then hang to dry.
- NEVER place in washing machine ~ Oilcloth will shred!
- NEVER place in dryer or dry clean ~ Oilcloth will melt!
- NEVER Iron ~ Oilcloth will be a hot, melty, mess!
Not Your Mama's Kitchen Oilcloth products are custom designs by our Head Mama and handsewn locally in the USA. Oilcloth is very popular in our store because of the durable, long-lasting material. Since the fabric is waterproof it works perfectly for indoor and outdoor decor.
The original Oilcloth was a laminated fabric used widely as a tablecloth in the 1950's and 1960"s. The new Oilcloth is manufactured in Mexico with beautiful, bright colors and is a printed vinyl with a poly/cotton woven backing. The poly/cotton backing protects tabletops and surfaces from scratches.