- Oil Cloth ~ Rectangle Tablecloth ~ 114 inches long, 47.5 inches wide
- WITHOUT Center Umbrella Hole
- Matching Bias Tape Trim
- May also use as a "splatter mat" with crafts or meals
- Stain resistant ~ Never fades ~ This will last!
- Withstands weather ~ Rain or Shine!
- Easy to clean ~ Simply wipe down with warm, soapy water & rinse
- Oil Cloth may become wrinkled while packed away ~ Place in the sun to warm up the vinyl & easily remove the wrinkles
- Reusable for years to come
- Made in USA! ~ Handmade by our fantastic team of oilcloth seamstresses!
- Do NOT place Oil Cloth in washing machine
- Optional Umbrella Hole ~ Available by Custom or Special Orders
- Custom Orders available for no additional costs!
All our Oil Cloth products are custom designs by the Head~Mama, at Not Your Mama's Kitchen and hand-sewn locally here in Texas! Oil Cloth is highly popular in our store due to the beautiful, bright colors & the durable, long-lasting material.
We have a variety of unique designed Oil Cloth items from Aprons, Bibs to Tablecloths and more! Oil Cloth Aprons are perfect for cooking, BBQ, parties, crafts, art & even washing pets! Brighten up your chores with a splash of color while protecting your clothes!
Oil Cloth Bibs are a favorite item with our customers who are caretakers of kids, those with special needs, and the elderly. Not only do the bibs protect their clothes from food but the fun colors brighten their day!
Oil Cloth tablecloths are great for outdoors because they can handle all the weather! Or, bring the fun indoors and jazz up dinner with a bright tablecloth to pull the family together for a great home-cooked meal or quick take-out! Plus, use the tablecloths for double-duty as a splatter mat under a kids craft table or highchair to protect your floor! Makes for a Quick-Clean-Up on the table AND under it!
If that's not enough...we also have cosmetic bags, lunch totes and even pet mats for Fido's food and water!
Contact Not Your Mama's Kitchen for any Special Custom Orders ~ We are happy to help!
~ Oil Cloth Care Instructions ~
Oil Cloth never fades! Simply wipe clean when splattered or spilled on!
Do NOT place in washing machine ~ Do NOT dry-clean & NEVER iron Oil Cloth.
To remove wrinkles, lay the oil cloth in the sun & the wrinkles disappear with the warmth of the sunlight.
The original Oil Cloth was a laminated fabric used widely as a tablecloth in the 1950's & 1960's. The new Oil Cloth is manufactured in Mexico with beautifully, bright colors & is a printed vinyl & poly/cotton woven backing, plus it's waterproof! The new Oil Cloth is still cleaned in the same way as the original...with a cloth & warm, soapy water. Small items may be rinsed in the kitchen sink & for the really large items, simply hang them over the clothesline & spray off with the hose! It's really that easy! For best results, store Oil Cloth rolled up & not folded.
Oil Cloth is a sturdy, waterproof & stain resistant. Colorful Oil Cloth is a great way to brighten up a kitchen, dining room, playroom or patio on a budget! Please see our other listings to jazz up your decorating time or find useful ideas!