Oilcloth ~ Care Instructions (TAB 1)
~ Oilcloth Care Instructions ~
Simply wipe clean when splattered or spilled on! Yes, it's that easy!
~Do NOT place in washing machine~
~Do NOT place in dryer or dry clean~
~Do NOT iron oilcloth~
- For best results, store oilcloth rolled up and not folded.
- Folded oilcloth will crease & wrinkle. No problem though! Just lay oilcloth in the sun a few hours & the wrinkles disappear from the warmth of the sunlight.
- To clean oilcloth, easily wipe down with a damp cloth, antibacterial wipe OR simply hose down with the water hose!
- Small items like placemats and bibs can be hand washed in the sink then hang to dry.
- NEVER place in washing machine ~ Oilcloth will shred!
- NEVER place in dryer or dry clean ~ Oilcloth will melt!
- NEVER Iron ~ Oilcloth will be a hot, melty, mess!