Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
Here's an easy and tasty recipe that the hubby and kids will go crazy over! We found this yummy meal from blogger Holly Lofthouse at Life in the Lofthouse. Go check out Holly's blog ~ it's packed full with Oh-So-Good recipes and even a Menu Plan for the week! How great is that??
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place tin-foil in a 9×13 baking dish - this will make for quick clean up later!
- Put hot dog buns on top of foil in the pan.
- Put mustard, ketchup or relish inside bun and then put hot dog on top.
- Place cooked chili on top of each hot dog then top with shredded cheese and chopped onion.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Not Your Mama's Kitchen